The module has been prepared with cases on which the participants have to complete a template with the different aspects to be evaluated in the lumbar spine studies. It follows an organized process of classification and selection of the correct answer with associated references and explanations to each one of the answers.
- To know and standardize the nomenclature and classification of degenerative disc lumbar disease
- To learn the concepts of vertebral osteochondrosis, spondylosis and facet joints degeneration
- To learn how to report spinal canal stenosis (central, lateral recessess, foraminal), spondylolisthesis and spondylolysis
Level II - General radiologist
||25 Jul 2018
|Date of EACCME review:
|Date of EACCME expiration:
||5 Feb 2021
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online
PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet
connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core i5
||Quad core i7
- * Only desktop and laptop devices are supported.
- ** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not
provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.