This level II module is designed to help radiologists on their sub-specialization path. It is designed to demonstrate the common meniscal pathologies, common injury mechanism and associated findings. Once the module is completed, the trainee should be able to correctly describe a meniscal tear and to assess its stability.
- To know and correctly describe a meniscal tear.
- To be able to recognize indirect signs.
- To learn how to assess the stability of a meniscal tear.
- To become familiar with a common injury mechanism involving the menisci
Level II - General radiologist
||25 Jul 2018
|Date of EACCME review:
|Date of EACCME expiration:
||5 Feb 2021
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online
PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet
connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core i5
||Quad core i7
- * Only desktop and laptop devices are supported.
- ** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not
provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.