This module is dedicated to the differential diagnosis of benign and malignant focal liver lesions in the otherwise healthy liver. This module will include CT and MR imaging scans of focal liver lesions. CT and MR images will be used for teaching purposes to describe the most typical imaging findings in focal liver lesions in the healthy liver. The focal liver lesion training will help participants to describe the main imaging features of the most common benign focal liver lesions in the healthy liver.
- To describe the main imaging features of the most common benign focal liver lesions in the healthy liver
- To improve the diagnostic skills in differential diagnosis of malignant focal liver lesion by MRI and CT in the otherwise healthy liver
- To differentiate between benign and malignant focal liver lesions in otherwise healthy liver
Level II - General radiologist
Residents on year 4 and General radiologists
||10 Dec 2018
|Date of EACCME review:
|Date of EACCME expiration:
||5 Feb 2021
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online
PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet
connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core i5
||Quad core i7
- * Only desktop and laptop devices are supported.
- ** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not
provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.