CT and MR imaging scans will be used for teaching purposes to describe the most typical imaging findings and most frequent complications in acute and chronic pancreatitis.
- To describe the main imaging features of oedematous acute pancreatitis
- To describe the main imaging features of necrotic acute pancreatitis
- To describe the main complications of acute pancreatitis
Level II - General radiologist
||11 Dec 2018
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online
PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet
connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core i5
||Quad core i7
- * Only desktop and laptop devices are supported.
- ** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not
provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.