The principle part of the education will be case-based study with direct feedback. The participants will be asked about their expectations and needs. Coverage of whole abdomen will be provided, however the course program will be adjusted as much as possible based on what the participants’ wishes.
Each subject will first be taught in lecture format with interaction of the participants. The pace will be adjusted based on the needs of the group. After each presentation representative cases with be provided and participants will review the images, first by themselves and then together with the rest of the group as well as the mentor. Participants are encouraged to bring their own cases for discussion. The main aim is not only to have textbooks cases but how daily scenarios are tackled.
Maximum number of seats: 10
- Understanding of relevant common and less common pathologies
- Understanding advantages and problems of different sequences and how to use the advantages and avoid problems
- Understanding in depth differential diagnosis based on findings
Programme will include
- Lectures on Abdomen and pelvic MRI
- Individual case review with supervision of Mentor
- Group case discussion of the reported cases
Level II - General radiologist
The course is intended for radiologists at different levels of expertise from residents in last years of residency, to specialising/specialised radiologists.