The fellowship is an introduction to the field of HRCT of the lung through an interactive program that includes a combination of lectures, reporting and group case discussion.
We will discuss pattern recognition and interstitial lung diseases with extra focus on fibrotic lung diseases.
Maximum number of seats: 10
- To increase knowledge and ability to diagnose interstitial lung diseases
- Identifying UIP/IPF and its most common differential diagnoses.
Programme will include
- Individual reporting with supervision of Mentor
- Group case discussion of the reported cases
- The Book "HRCT – Pattern recognition and differential diagnosis of Lung disease" by Carl Lamm and Fredrik Ahlfors
Level II - General radiologist
The course is aimed at radiologists (all levels), but also pulmonologists and rheumatologists with an interest in interstitial lung diseases