During this fellowship CT/MR technique as well as the different pathologies of the liver will be shown, in an interactive way, trying to illustrate the best technique according to the different clinical fields. Special emphasis will be given to CT and MR, especially liver specific MR contrast media. Pathologies will be shown either in the hepatic parenchyma either in the biliary context. Diagnosis, differential diagnosis, staging and assessment of therapeutic response will be illustrated.
Maximum number of seats: 15
- 1st objective: optimization of liver imaging technique
- 2nd objective: diagnostic approach to focal liver lesions
- 3rd objective: diagnostic approach to biliary diseases
Programme will include
- Lectures on CT and MR technique, CT and MR contrast media, hepatic and biliary pathologies
- Individual reading of selected cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
Level II - General radiologist
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.