Radiologists (to-be) who would like to initiate on reporting prostate MRI will find the fellowship useful.
The Online Prostate MRI fellowship that TMC academy offers includes an overview of the main indications to perform MRI of the prostate: Diagnosis (PI-RAD), staging (local and sytemic), follow up (post-treatment and active surveillance).
Each module starts with a lecture. After the lecture you will be challenged with practicing on real anonymised key cases from the TMC academy teaching file. After the individual case readings there will be an additional lecture followed by a ‘Questions and Answers’ session.
All sessions are run through an online conference software to ensure full interactivity (sessions will also be recorded).
Maximum number of seats: 10
- Knowledge by immersion in a learning environment without distraction of daily practice to read prostate MRI
- Become familiar and feel confident with basic MRI of prostate cancer as encountered in daily practice
- Discriminate common variants from pathology to avoid pitfalls
- Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reporting
Programme will include
- Lectures on reading prostate MRI for diagnosis (PI-RADS), staging and follow up (after treatment and active surveillance) with quiz cases
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion
Level II - General radiologist
Radiologists with little knowledge in prostate cancer MRI will benefit most from the fellowship
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.