This course will guide you through the most common MR studies of the upper extremity, and will give you sufficient knowledge of MR anatomy and pathology to evaluate the most common injuries and findings of this region. Anatomical variants and pitfalls will be discussed. Findings particular for the growing skeleton as well as degenerative changes will be illustrated, and common sports injuries and stress reactions are extensively covered.
After completing this course you will have updated your knowledge on MSK MR imaging of the upper extremity and if you are a beginner, you should be able to report your first studies.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This fellowship is a CME-accredited activity organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
To continue growing your knowledge on MSK imaging, we recommend also following Dr. Pedersen's fellowship on Lower Extremity
ONLINE Musculoskeletal MRI Fellowship – Upper extremity
Continue learning with Dr. Pedersen after the course by following his Instagram account
Maximum number of seats: 15
Only one seat left
- To become familiar with standard MSK MR imaging of the upper extremity
- To understand stress reactions and sports injuries of bone, soft tissues and joints
- To recognize normal anatomy and normal variants
Programme will include
- Lectures highlighting common injuries
- Lectures highlighting normal reporting and image evaluation
- Case reading sessions challenging your pattern recognition skills
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- EACCME certificate following your attendance
Level II - General radiologist
The fellowship will cover both basic and advanced topics, in a manner that includes both beginners and more experienced radiologists
Interested in attending?
If you have any questions about seats available or have doubts about whether this fellowship is right for you, feel free to send us an email
and we are happy to help!
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.