In just 3 half days, gain an complete understanding of lymphoma subtypes and staging with Dr. Pavan Najran, an expert in oncologic imaging. Learn theory through bite-sized lectures, and get hands-on during case readings of real anonymised cases, followed by case discussions with Dr. Najran and a small group in this interactive Zoom environment.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
Online sessions are recorded so that participants can review on their own time following the training.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
Maximum number of seats: 10
- To understand Lymphoma subtypes and staging
- To understand and review imaging features of lymphoma
- To review lymphoma staging on appropriate imaging techniques including CT and PET-CT
- To review and understand post therapeutic imaging relating to previous systemic therapy and radiotherapy
- Post treatment staging on PET-CT with supportive case discussion
- To review mimics of disease commonly encountered on PET-CT
Programme will include
- Lectures reviewing lymphoma subtypes and typical presentation, post-treatment appearances, response assessment, and more
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance
Level III - Subspecialisation training
Interested in attending?
If you have any questions about seats available or have doubts about whether this fellowship is right for you, feel free to send us an email
and we are happy to help!
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.