During this fellowship CT/MR technique as well as the different pathologies of the liver will be shown, in an interactive way, trying to illustrate the best technique according to the different clinical fields. Special emphasis will be given to CT and MR, especially liver specific MR contrast media. Pathologies will be shown either in the hepatic parenchyma either in the biliary context. Diagnosis, differential diagnosis, staging and assessment of therapeutic response will be illustrated.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
"Excellent course. Dr Giovanni answered and explained all the questions from participants very clearly.””
Dr. Ani Darwina Abd Halim, Radiologist, Malaysia (Fellow, October 2021)
Maximum number of seats: 15
- 1st objective: optimization of liver imaging technique
- 2nd objective: diagnostic approach to focal liver lesions
- 3rd objective: diagnostic approach to biliary diseases
Programme will include
- Lectures on CT and MR technique, CT and MR contrast media, hepatic and biliary pathologies
- Individual reading of selected cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance
Level II - General radiologist
Interested in attending?
If you have any questions about seats available or have doubts about whether this fellowship is right for you, feel free to send us an email
and we are happy to help!
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.