This online uroradiology fellowship covers the indications of CT and MRI of the most common urological diseases. Fellows will have the opportunity to solve clinical cases, to discuss the recommended protocols and diagnostic algorithms and to review the most important imaging findings to achieve a correct diagnosis. The course is an overview of the main urological diseases including kidneys, adrenal glands, excretory tracts and bladder.
Each module starts with a lecture. After the lecture you will be challenged with practicing on real anonymised key cases. After and during the individual case readings there will be plenty of time for group discussion and Q&A with the mentor.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
TMC Academy is an EACCME Trusted Provider.
“This interactive course provided a good overview of the current standard of uroradiology presented by a dedicated expert of the field.”
Mats Wikström, MD, PhD, Department of Radiology, Hospital of Friedrichshafen, Germany (Fellow, Oct 2022)
“ Very informative, detailed and well structured lectures. Brilliant speaker. The essence of the CT and MRI imaging in the Uroradiology.”
Dr. H.H., Radiologist, United Kingdom (Fellow, Oct 2022)
“Great presentations, excellent interactive case discussion, valuable educational material, a great learning experience. I would highly recommend it.”
Dr. Panagiotis Maidas, TMC Radiologist (Fellow, Oct 2022)
“Well organised, relevant and interesting. Main topics covered at an appropriate pace. Would definitely recommend.”
Dr. Gillian Harold, TMC, United Kingdom (Fellow, Oct 2022)
“I am most garteful for this excellent fellowship, greatly enhanced my knowledge.”
Dr. Anees Jwad, Radiologist, United Kingdom (Fellow, Oct 2022)
“Strongly recommend this systematic lecture with professional knowledge and excellent teaching material.”
Maria, Radiologist, Germany (Fellow, Oct 2022)
Maximum number of seats: 16
- Improve your knowledge about the protocols and diagnostic algorithms of CT and MRI of urological diseases in the clinical practice.
- Become familiar and feel confident with the CT and MRI findings in uroradiology diseases.
- Improve your skills in a participative and friendly environment.
Programme will include
- Lectures on uroradiology CT and MRI protocols, cystic and solid renal masses, other renal disorders, adrenal and retroperitoneal masses, bladder cancer, renal transplantation, and more.
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance
Level II - General radiologist
This course is meant for General Radiologists and could also be suitable for residents.
Interested in attending?
If you have any questions about seats available or have doubts about whether this fellowship is right for you, feel free to send us an email
and we are happy to help!
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.