Heading to Barcelona for this year's ISS meeting? Join us on Saturday, October 29th for an exciting morning of lectures and cycling! (Or join us even if you're not!)
Join MSK radiologists and passionate cyclists for this special conference opportunity, filled with a series of lectures on relevant sports injuries topics such as:
- Bike mechanics and associated injuries (F Labruto, lecturing remotely)
- Hot foot in cycling (M Cresswell)
- Handlebar Hazards - Neural Impingement of the hand and wrist (L Probyn)
- Morel Lavallee (T Hughes)
- Road Cycling Injuries (H Galloway)
*Final lecture agenda will be confirmed in the month prior
In addition to key lectures, we have integrated time specifically for a group cycling tour during the day (or alternatively free time for exploring Barcelona).
In order to fuel the tour, we will also enjoy networking over welcome breakfast, coffee, and lunch which are included in the experience. Exact dining locations will be confirmed later, but we aim to give you a great Spanish experience while you visit Barcelona!
More lecturers to be announced and programme will be adapted as new speakers and topics are confirmed.
If you have any questions about the programme or practical arrangements, feel free to send us an email and we are happy to help!
This cycle congress was ideated by Dr. Richard de Villiers, TMC Academy lecturer, dedicated MSK sports injuries radiologist, and cyclist, who sadly died unexpectedly while cycling in July 2022. To honour him and his legacy in the world of sports radiology and cycling, we will hold this congress with the speakers that he chose.
As a takeaway, participants will also gain access to CME-accredited recordings of lectures Dr. de Villiers previously gave with TMC Academy.
Programme will include
- Lectures on key topics by MSK radiologists
- Spanish breakfast, group lunch, coffee breaks
- Cycling tour (Bike rental facilitated by TMC Academy)
- Access to additional lectures