The purpose of the Fellowship is for the Fellow to learn through a structure based on daily lectures, reporting from individual workstations with subsequent group discussion. The programme is for Radiologists (to-be) who would like to become expert on reporting prostate MRI.
The Online Prostate MRI fellowship includes an overview of the main indications to perform MRI of the prostate: Diagnosis (PI-RAD), staging (local and systemic), follow up (post-treatment and active surveillance) and whole body MRI.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
"The organization was excellent, as well as the teacher! This course has given me confidence in my prostate MRI reports.”
Dr. Pedro Oliveira, Radiologist, Unilabs, Portugal (Fellow, May 2021)
"Excellent course. Kai did a great job! He knows a lot and he is very enthusiastic! I enjoyed viewing and discussing cases together.”
Dr. Stefan Götschi, Radiologist, Switzerland (Fellow, Feb 2021)
"No doubt I have learnt many tips and tricks that will help me so much in my daily practice, and it will also knock the door of many other subjects that I should start to read more about.”
Dr. Wael Taher Radwan Abdelwahab Ali, Consultant of Radiodiagnosis and Interventional Radiology (Fellow, Feb 2021)
Maximum number of seats: 15
- Upgrade your knowledge by immersion in a learning environment without distraction of daily practice to read prostate MRI and whole body MRI
- Become familiar and feel confident with intermediate and advanced MRI of prostate cancer as encountered in daily practice
- Discriminate common variants from pathology to avoid pitfalls
- Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reporting
Programme will include
- Lectures on reading prostate MRI for diagnosis (PI-RADS), staging, follow up (after treatment and active surveillance) and
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance
Level III - Subspecialisation training
The course is geared toward Subspecialisation Radiologists with early advanced knowledge in prostate cancer MRI.
Interested in attending?
If you have any questions about seats available or have doubts about whether this fellowship is right for you, feel free to send us an email
and we are happy to help!
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.