This Female Pelvis fellowship run by Prof. Sala and Dr. Freeman , includes an overview of the main indications to perform MRI of the female pelvis: Diagnosis of benign and malignant conditions, staging (local and systemic) of uterine and ovarian malignancies, follow up and detection of tumour recurrence.
Female Pelvic Anatomy, MRI protocols, and Reading Tips, Congenital Uterine Anomalies, MRI of Benign Uterus, MRI of Uterine Sarcomas, MRI of Endometrial Cancer, MRI of Cervical Cancer, MRI Adnexal Lesion Characterisation, Ovarian Cancer Staging, Chronic Pelvic Pain, Endometriosis, Acute Pelvic Pain and Imaging of Mesh Complications.
Participation in this fellowship with 8 radiologists maximum ensures a personal learning environment where you will enhance and strengthen your own and each other’s knowledge in structured Pelvic Female reading. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
If the fellowship has been successful it has provided you with knowledge that can help you address your normal clinical challenges, as well as future pursuits. At the end of the program you will be more confident on reading female pelvis MRI.
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9:00 to 5:00pm) so participants will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
"I strongly recommend this course; It´s very practical and interactive and will be very useful to me.”
Dr. Ana Veron Sanchez, Radiologist, Institut Jules Bordet, Belgium (Fellow, March 2022)
"Excellent course with good case mix highlighting different gynaecological pathologies - I will most certainly apply the knowledge from this course to my day to day work.”
Radiology Consultant (Fellow, March 2022)
"Very good clinical information. I hope professors Evis and Susan have more courses in the future.”
Dr. Asmaa Al Fahed / Consultant Radiologist, Sweden (Fellow, March 2022)
"Well organised, good fun - presenters were fantastic. I particularly appreciated learning about MRI gynae pelvis sequences.”
Dr. Edward Gough, Radiologist, Ireland (Fellow, Oct 2021)
"I am grateful for the knowledge and experience of the mentors, which they shared so enthusiastically with us. They truly love their work!”
Dr. Celeste Baldonado, Radiologist, Philippine Heart Center (Fellow, Jun 2021)
"Excellent course and great learning opportunity. It is brilliantly organised and delivered. The mentors were extremely nice, patient and willing to answer every question and give enough elaboration. Service from TMC Academy was also very nice, competent and professional.”
Dr. Twana Shareef, Consulting Radiologist, UAE (Fellow, Jun 2021)
"It was an overall EXCELLENT course, filled with practical points and very valuable tips. The knowledge acquired will allow me to be more efficient and confident in my daily work."
Dr. Andreea-Alina Dan, Radiologist, Romania (Fellow, Jun 2021)
"This training has been extremely useful and will significantly influence my ultrasound of pelvic pain especially for endometriosis.”
Dr. Rehmani Jawad, Radiologist, United Kingdom (Fellow, Jun 2021)
Maximum number of seats: 8
- Upgrade your skills in the interpretation of female pelvis MRI by immersion in a learning environment without distraction of daily practice
- Become familiar and feel confident with basic and advanced MRI female pelvis as encountered in daily practice
- Discriminate common variants from pathology to avoid pitfalls
- Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reading
Programme will include
- Lectures on MRI for diagnosis of uterine anomalies, adnexal lesion characterization, evaluation of acute and chronic pelvic pain, evaluation of uterine fibroids and staging and follow up of uterine malignancies
- Individual reporting on selected cases with supervision/ immediate feedback by the radiologist mentors
- Group case discussion
- Workstations provided by TMC for the training week
- Access to all course materials via TMCA platform, including discussed cases (for 1 year following course)
- Daily lunches and coffee breaks with your peers and radiologist mentors
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the specialized radiologist mentors
- Certificate of attendance
Level III - Subspecialisation training
Radiologists with little or with early advanced knowledge in female pelvis MRI will benefit most from the fellowship, which provides basic and advanced knowledge.
Interested in attending?
Send us an email to let us know you're interested
and we can answer your questions or let you know how many seats are left.