NEW UPCOMING ONLINE EDITION on dates 11 - 13 Dec 2023, click here for more info!
This online fellowship of 3 half days, facilitated by expert thoracic radiologist Prof. Pierre-Yves Brillet, covers key topics related to pattern recognition and interstitial lung diseases (ILDs) of the lung.
Each module starts with a lecture. After the lecture you will be challenged with practicing on real anonymised key cases. After and during the individual case readings there will be plenty of time for group discussion and Q&A with the mentor.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
Online sessions are recorded so that participants can review on their own time following the training.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
“Excellent fellowship. Well organized and well prepared. Great cases. Excellent teacher. I highly recommend this course to anyone with interest in chest CT.”
Dr. Indra Pieters, Radiologist, Telemedicine Clinic, The Netherlands (Fellow, Dec 2022)
“Great fellowship, and a great systematic approach to interstitial lung diseases. A highly complex subject made it much easier to understand. Well done, I shall attend this fellowship again.”
Dr. Anees Jwad, Radiologist, Telemedicine Clinic, United Kingdom (Fellow, Dec 2022)
“Very good class. I recommend it to everyone.”
Dr. Michaela Kubincova, Radiologist, Belgium (Fellow, Dec 2022)
EACCME Trusted Provider
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, a EACCME Trusted Provider.
Read more about CME/CPD credit and which countries recognise it on the EACCME website
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at https://edhub.ama-assn.org
- To increase knowledge and ability to identify patterns and diagnose interstitial lung diseases (ILDs) and granulomatous disease
- Identifying fibrosis like UIP/IPF and its most common differential diagnoses
- Increase knowledge about systemic rheumatoid diseases (CTD-ILDs)
- Lectures and discussions about progressive fibrosis – why is it important to identify?
Programme will include
- Various lectures on imaging features of Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance
Level II - General radiologist
This fellowship is aimed at Level II and Level III radiologists, but also pulmonologists and rheumatologists with an interest in interstitial lung diseases.
Interested in attending?
If you have any questions about seats available or have doubts about whether this fellowship is right for you, feel free to send us an email
and we are happy to help!
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
Dual core 1.85 Ghz
Dual core 2 Ghz
Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.