The purpose of the fellowship is to become more confident in reporting breast MRI and learn the techniques and main indications. The program covers all major topics related to MRI of breast and provides basic and advanced knowledge to report.
This breast MRI fellowship includes an overview of basic and advanced breast MRI techniques, and key indications for use in clinical practice with a daily presentation, individual case readings from the TMC Academy teaching file with reading of group cases. Standard reporting templates are used to help you navigate and write high-quality reports.
At the end of the program, you will be able to create your MRI protocol in clinical practice and follow the correct indications. You will also be able to do report on common pathologies observed in daily practice, including interventional.
Includes an overview of the main indications to perform breast MRI; implementation and reporting; applications from diagnosis through to surveillance, response assessment and restaging.
Participation in this fellowship with 8 radiologists maximum ensures a personal learning environment where you will enhance and strengthen your own and each other’s knowledge. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9:00 to 5:00pm) so participants will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
Maximum number of seats: 8
Only one seat left
- Deepen the review of the state of the art on the use of multiparametric MRI (mpMRI) of breast and main indications.
- Enhance your knowledge by immersing yourself in a learning environment without distraction of daily practice
- Become familiar and feel confident with basic and advanced breast MRI as encountered in daily practice
- Learn how to build a good quality report through the use of structured reporting templates
Programme will include
- Basics and advanced knowledge of imaging techniques and an overview of the main indications to perform MRI of the breast
- Individual reporting on selected cases with supervision/ immediate feedback by the radiologist mentor
- Group case discussion
- Workstations provided by TMC for the training week
- Access to all course materials via TMCA platform, including discussed cases (for 1 year following course)
- Daily lunches and coffee breaks with your peers and radiologist mentor
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the specialized radiologist mentor
- Certificate of attendance
Level III - Subspecialisation training
The course is geared toward Breast Imagers (Level III) with basic experience on MRI. However, in a small group with plenty of one-on-one time with the radiologist mentor, there will be some flexibility within the program for each participant.
Interested in attending?
If you have any questions about seats available or have doubts about whether this fellowship is right for you, feel free to send us an email
and we are happy to help!