More information about fellowship coming soon
Includes lectures focused on imaging features of Liver and Pancreas.
Participation in this fellowship with 8 radiologists maximum ensures a personal learning environment where you will enhance and strengthen your own and each other’s knowledge. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9:00 to 5:00pm) so participants will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
Maximum number of seats: 8
Programme will include
- Various lectures
- Individual reporting on selected cases with supervision/ immediate feedback by the radiologist mentors
- Group case discussion
- Workstations provided by TMC for the training week
- Access to all course materials via TMCA platform, including discussed cases (for 1 year following course)
- Daily lunches and coffee breaks with your peers and radiologist mentors
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the specialized radiologist mentors
- Certificate of attendance