More information about fellowship coming soon. Meanwhile, you may wish to add your name to the waiting list.
Let us notify you when it becomes available
More information about fellowship coming soon
Lectures focused on imaging features of intestinal emergencies.
Each module starts with a lecture. After the lecture you will be challenged with practicing on real anonymised key cases. After and during the individual case readings there will be plenty of time for group discussion and Q&A with the mentor.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
Online sessions are recorded so that participants can review on their own time following the training.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
AvailabilityMaximum number of seats: 15
Programme will include
- Various lectures
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
|Memory (RAM):||2 Gigabyte||8 Gigabyte||16 Gigabyte|
|Processor (CPU):||Dual core 1.85 Ghz||Dual core 2 Ghz||Quad core 2.5 Ghz|
|Speed:||10 Mbps||25 Mbps|
|Browser:||Safari *||Chrome **|
- * Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
- ** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.
Mentor To Be Announced