This fellowship is about clinical and radiological aspects of multiple sclerosis and other inflammatory CNS disorders. The goal is to give the participants an overview of the clinical features of the diseases and an in depth understanding of the radiological perspectives. We will cover the diagnostic criteria of the diseases and learn about how to follow the efficacy and side effects of the various therapies. We will reach beyond the standard, minimal radiological requirements and get a taste of advanced neuroimaging tools, such as atrophy measurements and white matter integrity markers.
After each lecture, the fellows will review clinical cases. They will learn about reporting the finding in concise and comprehensive manner that helps the clinicians to make the diagnosis and provide individualised therapy for the patients. The case reports will be discussed and the in depth knowledge will be supported by multiple choice questions.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
Online sessions are recorded so that participants can review on their own time following the training.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This fellowship is a CME-accredited activity organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
Maximum number of seats: 15
- Understand importance and temporal dynamics of the various core radiological features of MS
- Learn about the clinical presentation and diagnostic criteria of MS
- Understand the basics of advanced neuroimaging approaches used in workup of MS
- Utilize the various radiological and imaging markers in the follow up of the therapeutic efficacy in MS
- Learn about the most important MS mimics and neuroinflammatory disorders
Programme will include
- Lectures on clinical and radiological aspects of MS and other inflammatory CNS disorders
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- EACCME certificate following your attendance
Level III - Subspecialisation training
For Level II and Level III radiologists. Beneficial for those who are reporting MS as general radiologists and for those specialising in neuroradiology.
Interested in attending?
If you have any questions about seats available or have doubts about whether this fellowship is right for you, feel free to send us an email
and we are happy to help!
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.