The NEXT EDITION of Dr. Rumboldt's neuroradiology training in the beautiful city of Barcelona (Spain) is scheduled for 16-20 October 2023 - register here for Onsite General Neuroradiology Fellowship!
The fellowship is designed for general radiologists reporting neuroradiology cases or wishing to embark on a subspecialised path. Coverage of the entire field of diagnostic neuroradiology will be provided, however —thanks to the small group nature of the training— the programme is adaptable depending on the participants’ expectations and needs (including selection of lectures).
Selected topics will first be presented in a lecture format, followed by representative cases mixed with other neuroradiology cases - participants will review the images, first by themselves and then together with the mentor and the group. The aim is to reproduce the reading room experience, simulating and condensing full length neuroradiology fellowship programs.
Participation in this fellowship, limited to a maximum of 10 radiologists, will enhance and strengthen your knowledge in case interpretation. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9:00 to 5:00pm) so participants will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
"From the very beginning to the end of the Fellowship, the organization has been fantastic. Above all, I was fortunate to be mentored by Dr. Rumboldt whose passion for Neuroradiology and teaching is just phenomenal. "
Dr. Harsh Merchant, Consultant Radiologist, Northumbria NHS Trust, Newcastle, UK (Fellow, May 2023)
"Completly exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.”
Dr. Juan Fernando Paz, Honduras (Fellow, May 2023)
"I would recommend this fellowship to non-neuro radiologists, as it will both refresh and expand your knowledge on the several topics. The course consists mostly of MRI cases, but, the provided information, topics and cases are still very valuable to use in the on-call emergency setting, as the majority of cases are neuro-related. Therefore, I believe that this course is also suitable for on-call radiologists."
Dr. Ali Ghandi, Consultant Radiologist, Telemedicine Clinic, The Netherlands (Fellow, May 2022)
- To identify the normal anatomic structures and recognise the main pathologic processes
- To define the differentiating imaging features of pathologic processes and to create clinically relevant reports
- To understand the clinical questions that need to be addressed in various settings and how to answer them
Programme will include
- Lectures covering a wide variety of topics in Brain, Head & Neck, and Spine imaging
- Individual reporting with supervision/ immediate feedback by the Mentor
- Group case discussion
- Workstations provided by TMC for the training week
- Access to all course materials via TMCA platform, including discussed cases (for 1 year following course)
- Daily lunches and coffee breaks with your peers and radiologist mentor
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the specialised radiologist mentor
- Certificate of attendance
Level II - General radiologist
The course is geared toward General Radiologists (Level II) with some neuroradiology experience. However, in a small group with plenty of one-on-one time with the radiologist mentor, there will be some flexibility within the programme for each participant.
Interested in attending?
Send us an email to let us know you're interested
and we can answer your questions or let you know how many seats are left.