A successful fellowship will provide you with knowledge that can help you address your ongoing clinical challenges, as well as future pursuits.
This Shoulder MRI fellowship, taught by highly knowledgeable radiologist Dr. Szabolcs Hetényi, will include an overview of shoulder MRI with a daily presentation, individual case readings, and with group-based case read-outs.
With years of experience in the field in particular to sports radiology, Dr. Hetényi comes prepared with his own case mix to share with you, containing a large variety of cases relevant to the topic which participants can also review on their own after the fellowship.
Participation in this fellowship, limited to a maximum of 8 radiologists, will enhance and strengthen your knowledge in musculoskeletal MRI interpretation. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9:00 to 5:00pm) so participants will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
Combine with Wrist and Elbow MRI fellowship - Info below
"I enjoyed the MSK fellowship very much. Our lecturer Dr. Pérez was very enthusiastic, professional, provided very valuable information, offered different ways of solving cases, reporting. Overall organisation of lectures, breaks was perfect, everyone was very helpful. Thanks a lot."
Dr. Miloš Puskeiler, Radiologist, Czech Republic (Fellow, June 2022, Barcelona)
"Good content. Very dedicated mentor. I will be much more confident in reporting msk cases after this course."
Dr. Igor Jokic, Radiologist, Ålesund Hospital, Norway (Fellow, June 2022, Barcelona)
"Interesting, stimulating, and with new aspects regarding the pathology."
Dr. Anastasios Protopappas, Radiologist, Sweden (Fellow, June 2022, Barcelona)
Dr. Savvas Melissanidis, Greece (Fellow, June 2022, Barcelona)
Combine and Save:
Looking to maximise your travels and dive deep into MSK MRI?
Join us also on 6-8 March at Dr. Pérez's Wrist and Elbow MRI Fellowship and save with our MSK Combo Deal, while also enjoying a weekend to visit beautiful Barcelona!
6 intensive fellowship days at:
Interested in combining these 2 fellowships? Send us an email and we can provide you with more details about this exclusive deal.
- To describe the normal anatomy of the musculoskeletal system, in specific shoulder MRI
- To be familiar with some normal skeletal variants that mimic disease
- To understand common imaging presentations of trauma involving the skeleton and soft tissue
- To understand the imaging presentation of degenerative disorders of the musculoskeletal system and to appreciate their clinical relevance
- To offer tools for a radiology report that satisfies the needs of the referring physician
Programme will include
- Lectures covering a variety of topics relevant to shoulder MRI
- Individual reporting on selected cases with supervision/ immediate feedback by the Mentor
- Group case discussion
- Workstations provided by TMC for the training week
- Access to all course materials via TMCA platform, including discussed cases (for 1 year following course)
- Daily lunches and coffee breaks with your peers and radiologist mentor
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the specialised radiologist mentor
- Certificate of attendance
Level II - General radiologist
This is an intermediate level MSK training geared toward general radiologists (Level II). However, in a small group with plenty of one-on-one time with the radiologist mentor, there will be some flexibility within the programme for each participant.
Interested in attending?
Send us an email to let us know you're interested
and we can answer your questions or let you know how many seats are left.