The purpose of the radiology fellowship is for the Fellow to learn through a structure based on daily lectures, reporting from individual workstations with subsequent group discussion. The programme is flexible and adaptable to the participants and their need and requests.
During this fellowship CT/MR technique as well as the different pathologies of the pancreas will be shown, in an interactive way, trying to illustrate the best technique according to the different clinical fields.
The preparation of the patient, optimal CT/MR pancreatic protocols with special emphasis on MR/MRCP also with secretin test.
Most frequent as well as rare pancreatic pathologies will be shown. Diagnosis, differential diagnosis, staging and assessment of therapeutic response will be illustrated.
Dr. Morana is not only a highly skilled and experienced radiologist but also a passionate lecturer and teacher which creates a dynamic learning experience.
TMC Academy online fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This radiology course is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
“Excellent high level, interactive course. Friendly atmosphere. Pancreatic imaging is a difficult field and this experience has increased my confidence for these kinds of reports.”
Dr. Lisbeth Roehl, Radiologist, Denmark (Fellow, May 2022)
“I found the content of the fellowship extremely useful and I now have a better understanding of the pancreatic cyst/pancreatic cancer. I love the setup of TMC courses with the small groups which makes it more personal and I am happy that I can access the learning material after the course if needed.”
Dr. Katherine Ann McLean, TMC Radiologist at Body and Emergency Sections (Fellow, May 2022)
"Great lectures! Dr. Morana gave us a more systematic approach to pancreatic lesions."
Dr. Judit Pap, Radiologist, Sweden (Fellow, May 2022)
- Optimisation of pancreatic imaging technique
- Diagnostic approach to acute and chronic pancreatic disease
- Diagnostic approach to solid and cystic pancreatic tumours
Programme will include
- Lectures on CT, MR/MRCP and secretin MRCP technique, most frequent as well as rare pancreatic pathologies
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance - An application has been made to the UEMS/EBR for CME accreditation of this event
Level II - General radiologist
This fellowship is geared toward Level II and Level III radiologists.
Group Discounts for Radiology Education
TMC Academy is happy to offer group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
Dual core 1.85 Ghz
Dual core 2 Ghz
Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.