The mini fellowship is designed for general radiologists reporting neuroradiology cases or wishing to embark on a subspecialized path. Coverage of the entire field of diagnostic neuroradiology will be provided, while the program will be adjusted as much as possible according to the participants’ expectations and needs (including selection of lectures).
Selected topics will first be presented in a lecture format, followed by representative cases mixed with other neuroradiology cases - participants will review the images, first by themselves and then together with the mentor and the group. The aim is to reproduce the reading room experience, simulating and condensing full length neuroradiology fellowship programs.
• To identify the normal anatomic structures and recognize the main pathologic processes
• To define the differentiating imaging features of pathologic processes and to create clinically relevant reports
• To understand the clinical questions that need to be addressed in various settings and how to answer them
PROGRAMME WILL INCLUDE
• Lectures covering a wide variety of topics in Brain, Head & Neck, and Spine imaging
• Individual reporting with supervision/feedback by the Mentor
• Group case discussion of the reported cases
Maximum number of seats: 5