Selected topics will first be presented in a lecture format, followed by representative cases (frequently mixed with other head & neck pathology) - participants will review the images, first by themselves and then together with the mentor and the group. The aim is to reproduce the reading room experience, simulating and condensing full length neuroradiology fellowship programs.
• To identify the normal anatomic structures and recognize the main pathologic processes
• To define the differentiating imaging features of pathologic processes and to look for specific pertinent findings of various diseases
• To understand the clinical questions that need to be addressed and how to answer them by creating clinically relevant reports
PROGRAMME WILL INCLUDE
• Lectures covering a wide variety of topics in adult and pediatric Head & Neck imaging
• Individual reporting with supervision/feedback by the mentor
• Group case discussion of the reported cases
Intermediate to advanced level (some head & neck/neuroradiology experience), which can be, to some extent, individually modified.