A successful fellowship has provided you with knowledge that can help you address your ongoing clinical challenges, as well as future pursuits.
The MSK fellowship that TMC academy offers includes an overview of the most common joints in practice with a daily exam, presentation, individual case readings from the TMC academy teaching file with quiz and reading together. Standard templates of the reports are used to help you navigate and write adequate reports.
Participation in this fellowship will enhance and strengthen your knowledge in musculoskeletal MRI reading.
At the end of the program you will be able to identify and report on common pathology in sport injuries and daily practice.
• Upgrade your knowledge by immersion in a learning environment without distraction of daily practice
• Become familiar and feel confident with basic and advanced MSK pathology as encountered in daily practice
• Discriminate common variants from pathology
• Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reporting
PROGRAMME WILL INCLUDE
• Lectures on common pathology of the knee, shoulder, wrist, ankle and hip and other common benign pathology with quiz cases
• Individual reporting on provided cases with supervision of Mentor
• Group case discussion of the reported cases
• Daily examination with answers
Radiologists with little and with early advanced knowledge in MSK pathology