The lectures will focus on the in-depth knowledge of the head and neck anatomy, followed by lectures devoted to the specific tumours in each anatomical region, evaluating the usefulness of each imaging technique and the key imaging features for staging and follow up head and neck malignant tumours. The participants will be provided with imaging studies to be interpreted based on the theoretical knowledge acquired in the didactic sessions that will later be analysed in a group discussion to emphasize and reinforce the most relevant aspects.
• 1st objective To recognize the anatomy of the head and neck
• 2nd objective To analyse the protocols and imaging methods in the diagnosis and monitoring of head and neck tumours.
• 3rd objective To learn how to stage head and neck tumours. To recognize the essential findings that can influence the different therapeutic options. To identify post-treatment changes
PROGRAMME WILL INCLUDE
• Normal cross-sectional anatomy of head and neck/Head and neck lymph node levels
• Skull base anatomy/ Sinonasal tumours
• Nasopharyngeal/Oropharyngeal and Oral Cavity tumours
• Larynx and Hypopharyngeal tumours
• Surveillance in head and neck tumours/Treatment complications
• Individual reporting with supervision of Mentor
• Group case discussion of the reported cases