Do you want to learn about the MRI examination technique of abdominal and pelvic organs? Are you aware of the MRI findings of diseases of the liver, biliary system, pancreas, kidneys, female and male pelvic organs? Do you know how to give a concise report of these examinations?Attend our online mini fellowship and learn to how to create relevant examination reports. Live sessions at 9am CET
No seats left
Leave us your email and we will notify you for next time
This workshop on abdominal and pelvic MRI will focus on the typical MRI appearance of lesions of the abdominal/pelvic organs, with special focus on detailed MR anatomy and the role of examination technique. You will learn how to detect and characterize clinically relevant lesions and do an appropriate differential diagnosis.
A unique combination of weekly online lectures, hands-on reporting of more than 60 selected real abdominal/pelvic MRI cases accompanied by focused self-study and mentor feed-back will help you to improve your MRI diagnostic skills.
This interactive course will give you direct feedback on all your reported cases including case-statistics and annotated image solutions. During the weekly online meeting with the mentor further case discussion takes place and you have the possibility to ask questions and focus on your learning needs.
At the end of our 4-week online fellow ship you will feel more confident doing your routine abdominal/pelvic MRI reporting.
The maximum number of participants on the Online Mini Fellowship will be 20 fellows.
***Effort: 8-9 hour per week
- 02/09/2019 9am CET // Kick off session (20 min)
- 02/09/2019 - 06/09/2019 // MRI of the liver - Reporting on selected cases (6-7 hour learning time)
- 09/09/2019 9am CET // Live webinar. Lecture + Case discussion (90-120 min webinar)
- 09/09/2019 - 13/09/2019 // MRI of the biliary system and the pancreas - Reporting on selected cases (6-7 hour learning time)
- 16/09/2019 9am CET // Live webinar. Lecture + Case discussion (90-120 min webinar)
- 16/09/2019 - 20/09/2019 // MRI of the kidneys and the suprarenal glands - Reporting on selected cases (6-7 hour learning time)
- 23/09/2019 9am CET // Live webinar. Lecture + Case discussion (90-120 min webinar)
- 23/09/2019 - 27/09/2019 // MRI of the male and female pelvic organs - Reporting on selected cases (6-7 hour learning time)
- 30/09/2019 9am CET // Live webinar. Lecture + Case discussion + wrap up (120 min webinar)
The reading of the the cases is self managed with no mentoring support. The trainees will be doing all the reporting on the online modules which will only be made available to start reporting on the reporting start date.
All the webinars and interactive sessions will be held at 9am CET.
Level II - General radiologist
Andras Palko M.D. Ph.D.
Consultant radiologist at TMC and professor of Radiology at University of Szeged, Hungary
Professor András Palkó, M.D, Ph. D. has extensive clinical as well as academic experience. Dr Palko has been working with abdominal CT and MRI for 25 years. He is the author of 90 peer reviewed papers and over 40 books and book chapters, invited speaker of international scientific and educational conferences, co-founder and faculty member of the European School of Radiology and examiner for the European Diploma in Radiology