This course is an introduction to the field of HRCT of the lung through an interactive program that includes a combination of lectures, reporting and group case discussion.
First day of the course will focus on pattern recognition and interstitial lung diseases.
On the second day the focus will be on fibrotic lung diseases.
The course is aimed at radiologists (all levels), but also pulmonologists and rheumatologists with an interest in interstitial lung diseases
• To increase knowledge and ability to diagnose interstitial lung diseases
• Identifying UIP/IPF and its most common differential diagnoses.
COURSE WILL INCLUDE
• Lectures in Swedish by Fredrik Ahlfors
• Hands-on training (with access to workstations)
• The Book "HRCT – Pattern recognition and differential diagnosis of Lung disease" by Carl Lamm and Fredrik Ahlfors
Please note that the course price includes the coffee breaks and one group dinner (optional) sponsored by Boehringer-Ingelheim