The focus of the 7th Barcelona Musculoskeletal MRI Course will be on sports related injuries and degenerative diseases of joints and soft tissues. A wide range of pathology, from simple to complex, will be covered by world class radiologists.
The methodology of the course empathises on the understanding of the theoretical lecture by interactive case discussion.
Special focus on the importance of practical learning to be applied into daily practise.
750 € until 1st May
800 € until 1st July
850 € until 1st September
900 € from 2nd September until course start
20% discount for Residents
Registrations as Radiologist in Training (Resident) must be accompanied by a confirmation of the head of the department confirming the status as Resident.
- The learning process will be reinforced by an interactive case discussion on the lectured topic. During the course the participants will analyse 100+ live MRI cases together with experts what will increase their reporting efficiency.
- Strengthening of subspecialised MSK reporting by lecturers covering smaller area of one anatomic region placing focus on specific areas rather than a broader approach
- Interactive setting with live audience polling
- The course will provide a practical approach for instant applicability to daily practice
Programme will include
- Lectures by highly experienced speakers
- Exclusive online access to the presentations content from our expert lecturers
- Course fee includes catering – coffee breaks and lunch
Level III - Subspecialisation training
Advanced level geared towards experienced radiologist with a special interest in musculoskeletal radiology and orthopaedic surgeons with an interest in MR imaging.