This module will provide solid knowledge about the complex anatomy of the ankle. Selected MRI cases will show the most relevant pathologies. The module will teach a structured way of reporting by following a list of anatomical areas. The module will help to differentiate normal from abnormal changes in a variety of anatomical structures.
- To increase the knowledge of the complex anatomy of the ankle and identify correctly the different anatomical structures.
- To learn how to differentiate normal from abnormal changes in the anatomical structures
- To develop the skills of structured reporting by using useful checklists of anatomical areas.
Level II - General radiologist
||11 Jan 2019
|Date of EACCME review:
||5 Feb 2019
|Date of EACCME expiration:
||5 Feb 2021
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online
PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet
connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core i5
||Quad core i7
- * Only desktop and laptop devices are supported.
- ** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not
provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.