The MSK fellowship that TMC academy offers includes an overview of the knee, shoulder, hip, elbow, wrist, ankle joints in modules covering the morning or afternoon. Each module starts with a lecture. You will be challenged with an examination and after the lecture we continue with individual case readings from the TMC academy teaching file. Finally, each module ends with a common reading session of the cases using reporting templates to help you navigate and write adequate reports.
Participation in this fellowship with 6 radiologists maximum ensures a personal learning environment where you will enhance and strengthen your own and each other’s knowledge in structured musculoskeletal MRI reading.
If the fellowship has been successful it has provided you with knowledge that can help you address your normal clinical challenges, as well as future pursuits. At the end of the program you will be able to identify and report on common Musculoskeletal MRI and pathology in daily practice without difficulty.
Maximum number of seats: 5
- Upgrade your knowledge by immersion in a learning environment without distraction of daily practice
- Become familiar and feel confident with basic and early advanced MSK pathology as encountered in daily practice
- Discriminate common variants from pathology
- Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reporting
Programme will include
- Lectures on common pathology of the knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, ankle and hip and specific sports injuries with quiz cases
- Individual reporting on provided cases with supervision of mentor
- Group case discussion of the reported cases
- Daily examination
Level II - General radiologist
Radiologists with little or with early advanced knowledge in MSK pathology and who would like to become more confident on reporting musculoskeletal MRI will benefit most from the fellowship.