The fellowship is an introduction to the field of HRCT of the lung through an interactive program that includes a combination of lectures, reporting and group case discussion.
We will discuss pattern recognition and interstitial lung diseases with extra focus on fibrotic lung diseases.
Each module starts with a lecture. After the lecture you will be challenged with practicing on real anonymised key cases from the TMC academy teaching file. After the individual case readings there will be an additional lecture followed by a ‘Questions and Answers’ session.
All sessions are run through an online conference software to ensure full interactivity (sessions will also be recorded).
Maximum number of seats: 15
- To increase knowledge and ability to diagnose interstitial lung diseases
- Identifying UIP/IPF and its most common differential diagnoses
Programme will include
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion
- The Book "HRCT – Pattern recognition and differential diagnosis of Lung disease" by Carl Lamm and Fredrik Ahlfors
Level II - General radiologist
The course is aimed at radiologists (all levels), but also pulmonologists and rheumatologists with an interest in interstitial lung diseases.
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.