This fellowship will include from the basics till the advanced knowledge of breast MRI. All demonstrated clinical cases would contain the patient’s initial digital mammography and breast ultrasound images – based on them, the diagnostics would be completed by breast MRI, and biopsy/final histology results, if applicable.
Everyday usual and complicated or rare cases would help to become familiar with the semiology of this modality, as well as technical issues, artifacts and pitfalls. Indications and contraindications of breast MRI is a very important knowledge, for the method’s best usage. Advantages, disadvantages and limits of breast MRI would be also treated. Special issues as MRI-guided biopsy, BI-RADS MRI lexicon, implant complications, Gadolinium deposition problem would be discussed.
The fellow will be provided with the reporting templates and referring questionnaire, developed by the mentor. Up-to-date international recommendations, protocols, patient informations and some newest, practical scientific articles would also be shared with the participants.
Maximum number of seats: 17
Only two seats left
- To understand the indications and contraindications of breast MRI – it is utmost important to know its place in the diagnostic and therapeutic protocol
- To learn the concept and reporting of breast MRI on benign and malignant cases
- To become familiar with the breast implants and their diagnostics by MRI
Programme will include
- Lectures on Breast MRI
- Interactive group case discussions with supervision of Mentor
Level III - Subspecialisation training
This fellowship is expecting those, who want to complete their breast diagnostic knowledge by the most advanced modality. This course is designed for the Fellow who is already familiar with the daily practice of breast diagnostics (mammography, breast ultrasound, interventions) and with basic pathological and oncological issues of breast cancer. The reason of these requirements is that breast MRI cannot be always considered as a standalone method, but rather as a highest level, add-on, fine tool.
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.