The NEXT EDITION of Dr. Andrea Rossi's online neuroradiology training is scheduled for
May 2024 - register here for ONLINE Paediatric Neuroradiology CME Course
Paediatric Neuroradiology is a subspecialty of both Neuroradiology and Paediatric Radiology. Neuroimaging studies in infants and children are often reported by radiological specialists who have little background or experience in this specific field. Through the recreation of real-life scenarios, the Fellow will be exposed to, and guided through a broad range of common and less-common clinical problems, and will thus consolidate his/her experience and build new knowledge that will turn useful when reporting paediatric examinations in the everyday clinical practice.
Prof. Rossi is not only a highly skilled and experienced radiologist but also a passionate lecturer and teacher which creates a dynamic learning experience.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
Online sessions are recorded so that participants can review on their own time following the training.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
"Great course format. Didn't feel like information overload in the lectures and the case review session was invaluable for cementing knowledge. Thanks Professor Rossi!”
Dr. Michael Jamison, General Radiologist, United Kingdom (Fellow, July 2022)
"Taught by a renowned tutor, the paediatric neuroradiology fellowship offers a wonderful opportunity for developing diagnostic skills in this difficult area of our specialty. Through a breadth of cases, discussions extend beyond daily practice and include less common entities, however with appropriate clarification. The course can set a foundation for the practicing general radiologists and neuroradiologists to tackle daily, occasionally unexpected, imaging findings in paediatric neuroimaging.”
L.S., Radiologist, United Kingdom (Fellow, July 2022)
"Brilliant teaching,excellent,never before I had such brilliant teaching,great cases made simple.”
Dr. Anees Jwad, Consultant Radiologist, Noble's Hospital, Isle of Man (Fellow, July 2022)
"Such a great course. Dr Andrea Rossi made sure that all the topics are covered and delivered very good quality lectures. Highly recommended.”
S.A., Radiologist, UAE (Fellow, July 2022)
"Great course. Dr. Rossi is an excellent teacher.”
Dr. Julie Yarr, DGH Paediatric Radiologist, Northern Ireland (Fellow, Dec 2021)
"I loved working in a small group and having the chance to ask questions, plus having course materials available beforehand and after. Thank you, Professor Rossi, for wonderful teaching and cases!”
Dr. Yin Yee Kwong, Radiologist, Hong Kong (Fellow, Dec 2021)
"Awesome teaching - Inspiring. Interactive sessions (case discussions) were very helpful. This is definitely going to improve my case reporting skills. Great experience.”
Dr. Aniruddha Rangari, Associate Consultant, Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre, Chennai (Fellow, Dec 2021)
"I enjoyed the course and the cases shared. It is amazing to have such close contact with a paediatric radiologist legend like Prof. Rossi!”
Dr. Charlotte De Wilde, Radiologist, Belgium (Fellow, Dec 2021)
- To become familiar with the peculiar features of neuroimaging studies in the pediatric age group as compared with adults
- To learn how to report MRI and CT studies performed in children with a broad range of neurological disorders
- To understand how the normal appearance of the infant’s brain changes with age
- To become able to recognize normal and abnormal neuroimaging features, and to avoid pitfalls
Programme will include
- Lectures on basic paediatric neuroimaging features, common queries for imaging studies, malformations of the brain and spinal cord, and paediatric brain tumours
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance
Level II - General radiologist
The programme is designed for levels II (4th-5th radiology residents) and III (specialists in radiology and neuroradiology).
Interested in attending?
If you have any questions about seats available or have doubts about whether this fellowship is right for you, feel free to send us an email
and we are happy to help!
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
Dual core 1.85 Ghz
Dual core 2 Ghz
Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.