This online thoracic radiology course provides medium and advanced knowledge through a series of lectures, followed by individual case readings and group case discussions.
Each module starts with a lecture. After the lecture, you will be challenged with practicing on real anonymised key cases using a PACS viewer. After and during the individual case readings there will be plenty of time for group discussion and Q&A with Prof. Brillet.
TMC Academy online radiology courses are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience. Online sessions are recorded so that participants can review on their own time following the training.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
“Excellent fellowship. Well organized and well prepared. Great cases. Excellent teacher. I highly recommend this course to anyone with interest in chest CT.”
Dr. Indra Pieters, Radiologist, Telemedicine Clinic, The Netherlands (Fellow, Dec 2022)
"The instructor's in-depth knowledge, organization and impeccable teaching skills are highly commendable. Besides, the interactive nature of the case review sessions was very engaging.”
Dr. Olusola Patrick Bello, Consultant Emergency Radiologist at both Telemedicine Clinic, UK, and Scanditouch Radiology, Canada (Fellow, March 2021)
"The explanations and the clear points to differentiate the diseases. It made me to clear many aspects in HRCT which were a blur to me. Explicit, to the point and also trail cases with the help to present cases which increased in gaining confidence for reporting chest cases.”
Dr. Mahtab Yeganegi, Consultant Teleradiologist, India (Fellow, June 2020)
Prefer in-person training?
Don’t miss out on the upcoming HRCT and Interstitial Lung Diseases Fellowship on 2 - 6 Oct 2023 in Barcelona, Spain with Prof Pierre-Yves Brillet and Dr. Fredrik Ahlfors.
- To increase knowledge and ability to identify patterns and diagnose interstitial lung diseases (ILDs) and granulomatous disease
- Identifying fibrosis like UIP/IPF and its most common differential diagnoses
- Increase knowledge about systemic rheumatoid diseases (CTD-ILDs)
- Lectures and discussions about progressive fibrosis – why is it important to identify?
Programme will include
- Various lectures on imaging features of Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance - An application has been made to the UEMS/EBR for CME accreditation of this event
Level III - Subspecialisation training
This thoracic radiology course is aimed at Level II and Level III radiologists, but also pulmonologists and rheumatologists with an interest in interstitial lung diseases.
Group Discounts for Radiology Education
TMC Academy is happy to offer group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please email us at email@example.com
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
Dual core 1.85 Ghz
Dual core 2 Ghz
Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.