NEW 2024 DATES:
Basic Prostate Cancer MRI CME course - online on 11 - 13 Mar 2024
The purpose of this Prostate MRI course is for the Fellow to learn through a structure based on daily lectures, reporting from individual workstations with subsequent group discussion. The programme is for Radiologists (to-be) who would like to become experts on reporting prostate MRI.
The Online Prostate MRI Fellowship includes an overview of the main indications to perform MRI of the prostate: Diagnosis (PI-RAD), staging (local and systemic), follow-up (post-treatment and active surveillance), and whole-body MRI. View the schedule and topics - full agenda here.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
"Excellent detailed and up-to-date course on all aspects of prostate imaging with both basic and state-of-the-art concepts introduced, backed up by extensive literature review and correlation with pathology.”
Dr. Ryan Pathak FRCR Ph.D., Consultant Uro-radiologist, UK (Fellow, Sep 2022)
"This course is an excellent example of how a complex imaging issue and potentials pitfalls in interpretation can be tackled in a relatively short time and building confidence in ones quality and accuracy of reporting. Thank you so much for organizing the event.”
Dr. Kambiz Maleki, Consultant Radiologist, UK (Fellow, Sep 2022)
"Very well-structured course with a good selection of lectures. Useful experience-based discussions and case-reading sessions.”
Dr. Maja Ceprnja, Central hospital Karlstad, Sweden (Fellow, Sep 2022)
- Upgrade your knowledge by immersion in a learning environment without distraction of daily practice to read prostate MRI and whole-body MRI
- Become familiar and feel confident with intermediate and advanced MRI of prostate cancer as encountered in daily practice
- Discriminate common variants from pathology to avoid pitfalls
- Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reporting
Programme will include
- Lectures on reading prostate MRI for diagnosis (PI-RADS), staging, follow up (after treatment and active surveillance)
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- CME certificate of attendance
Level III - Subspecialisation training
The course is geared toward Subspecialisation Radiologists with early advanced knowledge in prostate cancer MRI.
Interested in attending?
If you have any questions about seats available or have doubts about whether this fellowship is right for you, feel free to send us an email
and we are happy to help!
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
Dual core 1.85 Ghz
Dual core 2 Ghz
Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.