This breast MRI fellowship covers basic and advanced breast MRI techniques accompanied by relevant lectures, individual case readings and group case discussions. Training includes an overview of the main indications for use in clinical practice to perform breast MRI; implementation and reporting; applications from cancer diagnosis through surveillance and response assessment to restaging.
Structured reporting templates will be used to help you navigate and write high-quality reports.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to create your MRI protocol in clinical practice and follow the correct indications. You will also be able to do reports on common pathologies observed in daily practice, including interventional.
Participation in this fellowship (10 radiologists maximum) ensures a personal learning environment where you will enhance and strengthen your own and each other’s knowledge. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This CME fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
Enjoy Your Stay In Barcelona
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9:00 to 5:00 pm) so you will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
"Excellent, well-structured fellowship with great learning cases and small group discussion overseen by a very experienced mentor."
Dr. Simon Lloyd, Radiologist, TMC (Fellow, May 2023)
"A very good course. I will be recommending to colleagues."
Dr. Krzysztof Morawiec (Fellow, May 2023)
- Become familiar with basic and advanced breast MRI as encountered in daily practice
- Deepen the review on the use of multiparametric MRI (mpMRI) of the breast and main indications.
- Feel confident in reading breast MRI for breast cancer diagnosis, staging, and follow-up including MRI for neoadjuvant chemotherapy, MRI in mini-invasive treatments, MRI for interpretation of benign and malignant lesions
- Learn breast MRI protocols
- Learn how to build a good quality report through the use of structured reporting templates on breast MRI
- Enhance your knowledge by immersing yourself in a learning environment without the distraction of daily practice
Programme will include
- Lectures on imaging techniques and an overview of the main indications to perform MRI of the breast
- Individual reporting on selected cases with supervision/ immediate feedback by the radiologist mentor
- Group case discussion and Q&A
- Individual workstations provided by TMC for the training week
- Access to all course materials via the TMC Academy platform, including discussed cases
- Daily lunches and coffee breaks with your peers and radiologist mentor
- Certificate of attendance - An application has been made to the UEMS/EBR for CME accreditation of this event
Level III - Subspecialisation training
This breast imaging fellowship is geared toward Breast Radiologists (Level III) with basic experience in MRI. However, in a small group with plenty of one-on-one time with the radiologist mentor, there will be some flexibility within the program for each participant.
TMC Academy is happy to offer group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please email us at email@example.com