Female Pelvis fellowship run by Prof. Sala and Dr. Freeman , includes an overview of the main indications to perform MRI of the female pelvis: Diagnosis of benign and malignant conditions, staging (local and systemic) of uterine and ovarian malignancies, follow up and detection of tumour recurrence.
Register here for Part 1 in Nov 2024
Register here for Part 2 in Dec 2024
Female Pelvic Anatomy, MRI protocols, and Reading Tips, Congenital Uterine Anomalies, MRI of Benign Uterus, MRI of Uterine Sarcomas, MRI of Endometrial Cancer, MRI of Cervical Cancer, MRI Adnexal Lesion Characterisation, Ovarian Cancer Staging, Chronic Pelvic Pain, Endometriosis, Acute Pelvic Pain and Imaging of Mesh Complications.
Participation in this fellowship with 10 radiologists maximum ensures a personal learning environment where you will enhance and strengthen your own and each other’s knowledge in structured Pelvic Female reading. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
If the fellowship has been successful it has provided you with knowledge that can help you address your normal clinical challenges, as well as future pursuits. At the end of the programme you will be more confident on reading female pelvis MRI.
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9:00 to 5:00 p.m.) so participants will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
This radiology fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
"The small group format and the quality of the teachers' teaching were outstanding. The course material is challenging but practical, and I learned a lot from the interaction with my classmates. The support staff is well organised and the TMC Academy facilities were conducive to an excellent learning experience.”
Dr. Charles Ariz, MD (Onsite Fellow, May 2023)
"Highly recommendable course, packed with knowledge. Being on site helped tremendously, especially thanks to our wonderful teachers Evis and Sue.”
Dr. Vasiliki Pérignon, Radiologist, Kantonsspital Baden, Switzerland (Onsite Fellow, May 2023)
"I strongly recommend this course; It´s very practical and interactive and will be very useful to me.”
Dr. Ana Veron Sanchez, Radiologist, Institut Jules Bordet, Belgium (Fellow, March 2022)
- Upgrade your skills in the interpretation of female pelvis MRI by immersion in a learning environment without distraction of daily practice
- Become familiar and feel confident with basic and advanced MRI female pelvis as encountered in daily practice
- Discriminate common variants from pathology to avoid pitfalls
- Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reading
Programme will include
- Lectures on MRI for diagnosis of uterine anomalies, adnexal lesion characterization, evaluation of acute and chronic pelvic pain, evaluation of uterine fibroids, and staging and follow-up of uterine malignancies
- Individual reporting on selected cases with supervision/ immediate feedback by the radiologist mentors
- Group case discussion
- Workstations provided by TMC for the training week
- Access to all course materials via TMC Academy platform, including discussed cases (for 1 year following course)
- Daily lunches and coffee breaks with your peers and radiologist mentors
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the specialized radiologist mentors
- Certificate of attendance - An application has been made to the UEMS/EBR for CME accreditation of this event
Level III - Subspecialisation training
Radiologists with little or with early advanced knowledge in female pelvis MRI will benefit most from the fellowship, which provides basic and advanced knowledge.
Group Discounts for Radiology Education
TMC Academy is happy to offer group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please email us at email@example.com