This Shoulder MRI mini fellowship, taught by highly knowledgeable radiologist Dr. Phillip Tirman, will include an overview of MRI of the shoulder with a daily presentation, individual case readings, and with group-based case read-outs.
With years of experience in the field in particular sports radiology, Dr. Tirman comes prepared with his own case mix to share with you, containing a large variety of MSK cases relevant to the topic which participants can also review on their own after the fellowship.
Participation in this fellowship, limited to a maximum of 10 radiologists, will enhance and strengthen your knowledge in musculoskeletal MRI interpretation. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor. A successful fellowship will provide you with knowledge that can help you address your ongoing clinical challenges, as well as future pursuits.
Enjoy Your Stay In Barcelona
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9:00 to 5:00pm) so you will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
This radiology fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
Musculoskeletal MRI Courses - Combine and Save:
Looking to maximise your travels and dive deep into MSK MRI?
Join us also on 8-10 May at Dr. Tirman 's Wrist, Hand and Elbow Imaging Fellowship and save with our MSK Combo Deal, while also enjoying a weekend to visit beautiful Barcelona!
6 intensive fellowship days at:
Interested in combining these 2 fellowships? Send us an email and we can provide you with more details about this exclusive deal.
- To describe the normal anatomy of the Shoulder Joint
- To be familiar with some normal Shoulder region variants that mimic disease
- To understand common imaging presentations of trauma the shoulder joint
- To understand the imaging presentation of acute and chronic trauma and stress related injuries of the shoulder joint and to appreciate their clinical relevance
- To offer tools for a radiology report that satisfies the needs of the referring physician
Programme will include
- Lectures covering a variety of topics relevant to shoulder MRI
- Individual reporting on selected cases with supervision/ immediate feedback by the Mentor
- Group case discussion
- Workstations provided by TMC for the training week
- Access to all course materials via TMC Academy platform, including discussed cases (for 1 year following course)
- Daily lunches and coffee breaks with your peers and radiologist mentor
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the specialised radiologist mentor
- Certificate of attendance - An application has been made to the UEMS/EBR for CME accreditation of this event
Level II - General radiologist
This is an intermediate level MSK training geared toward general radiologists (Level II). However, in a small group with plenty of one-on-one time with the radiologist mentor, there will be some flexibility within the programme for each participant.
TMC Academy is happy to offer group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org