This diagnostic imaging course is meant for radiologists who would like to become more confident in evaluating small and large bowel tumours on MRI as well IBD and Pelvic Floor MRI.
Each module starts with a lecture. After the lecture, you will be challenged with practicing on real anonymised key cases. After and during the individual case readings there will be plenty of time for group discussion and Q&A with the mentor.
TMC Academy online radiology courses are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of Dr. Gabriele Masselli.
TMC Academy is an EACCME Trusted Provider.
"The GI tract is the most common cause of illness, and attending GI courses is essential for every radiologist. dealt with the main and serious problems that should not be missed. This course is one of the best ones I've attended.”
Dr Anees Jwad, TMC Radiologist, Isle of Man (Fellow, December 2022)
"Excellent lectures. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic mentor”
Dr. Valeria Fisichella, Radiologist, TMC (Fellow, December 2022)
- Gain confidence in reading colon, IBD, and pelvic floor MRI
- Become familiar and feel confident with basic and early advanced MRI as encountered in daily practice
- Learn how to interpret MR images and deal with difficulties by evaluating numerous cases
- Discriminate common variants from pathology to avoid pitfalls
- Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reporting
Programme will include
- Lectures on small bowel tumours, pelvic floor, and imaging of IBD of the colon-rectum
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance - An application has been made to the UEMS/EBR for CME accreditation of this event
Level II - General radiologist
Radiologists with little or with early advanced knowledge (Level II or Level III) in will benefit most from the fellowship.
Group Discounts for Radiology Education
TMC Academy is happy to offer group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please email us at email@example.com
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
Dual core 1.85 Ghz
Dual core 2 Ghz
Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.