The online msk radiology fellowship provides basic to advanced knowledge and will give participants an overview of the spectrum of presentations seen with sports injuries of the lower extremity. Emphasis will be placed on the multi-factorial approach to arrive at the correct diagnosis. Pelvic & groin, knee, ankle, foot, and selected lower extremity muscle and nerve injuries will be covered.
Each module starts with a lecture followed by the challenge of practicing on real anonymized illustrative cases from the TMC Academy teaching file and personal file of Dr. Tirman, and then finished with a group discussion of the cases.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of Dr. Phillip Tirman. Online sessions are recorded so that participants can review on their own time following the training.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, a European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) Trusted Provider.
- Enhance and further your knowledge by immersion in a learning environment free from distraction of daily practice to interpret imaging of sports injuries.
- Become familiar and feel confident with performing Standard MRI and MR Arthrography related to Sports Injury imaging as encountered in daily practice.
- Differentiate common mimics of pathology to avoid pitfalls.
- Learn to construct a comprehensive structured report of each of the body parts discussed.
Programme will include
- Talks on Imaging of Sports Injuries of the Lower Extremity.
- Individual case reading and interpretation of provided cases.
- Group case discussion of the selected cases with time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor.
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials.
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship.
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMC Academy online platform.
- Certificate of attendance - An application has been made to the UEMS/EBR for CME accreditation of this event
Level III - Subspecialisation training
Group Discounts for Radiology Education
TMC Academy is happy to offer group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please email us at email@example.com for details.
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
Dual core 1.85 Ghz
Dual core 2 Ghz
Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.