The goal of the fellowship is to increase the participants' confidence and competence in interpreting imaging studies of the brain and its coverings, head & neck, as well as the spine. This will be achieved by analyzing and discussing various possible sources of both error and additional relevant information.
After each lecture, the fellows will individually review and read selected anonymized clinical cases. Reporting templates will be suggested to help formulate the findings in a concise and comprehensive manner. This will be followed by mentor's questions and comments, along with interpretations and group discussion. Multiple choice questions will also be utilized to further enhance the learning environment.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
Online sessions are recorded so that participants can review on their own time following the training.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
"A truly useful and practical course with invaluable case discussions by a highly experienced mentor, who made complicated cases easy! Thank you!"
Dr. Georgina Gati, Radiologist, Telemedicine Clinic (Fellow, Nov 2022)
"Great teacher with world-class education, the best way to be a good radiologist is to attend all of TMC Academy's courses."
Dr Anees JWAD, Noble's Hospital-Isle of Man & TMC radiologist (Fellow, Nov 2022)
"Zoran is a great educator with a vast amount of knowledge and experience. It was a great pleasure to participate in the discussions, being able to ask questions of interest on the go while discussing selected cases with a wide variety of pathology. I enjoy the possibility to read the cases myself and later discuss them with a knowledgeable mentor. I am looking forward to future fellowships!"
Dr. Jonas Anuzis, Radiologist, Vilnius University Hospital Santaros Klinikos. (Fellow, Nov 2022)
- To differentiate pathology from artefacts and variants
- To describe the clinical relevance of imaging findings
- To use the recommended terminology and structured reporting
- To utilize the full potential of imaging modalities and techniques by recognizing their advantages and limitations
Programme will include
- Lectures on pitfalls and pearls in neuroradiology
- Individual reading of selected cases with group case discussion
- Question and answer session with specialised radiologist mentor
- Lifetime access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship (for 1 year)
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMCA online platform
- Certificate of attendance
Level III - Subspecialisation training
Intermediate to advanced level, for radiologists with some neuroradiology experience
Group Discounts for Radiology Education
TMC Academy offers group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please email us at email@example.com
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
Dual core 1.85 Ghz
Dual core 2 Ghz
Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.