This Liver CT and MRI Fellowship offers a comprehensive overview of cross sectional imaging findings of common and uncommon liver diseases.
Participants will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge of the principles of MR imaging in the non- cirrhotic, cirrhotic and oncologic patient. The course is designed to provide a practical review of specific topics. Formal lectures will be presented, followed by a series of cases typically seen in clinical practice, simulating the reading room experience, to develop appropriate skills for the differential diagnosis of patients with hepatic diseases. Attendees will be provided with approximately 20 cases to review independently, and then jointly to fine-tune their ability to recognize and characterize liver lesions.
There will be ample opportunity for interactive discussions. A rich diversity of cases/conditions will be discussed, including benign and malignant liver masses, vascular disorders of the liver, lesions beyond HCC in the cirrhotic liver, fat in the liver, use of hepatobiliary contrast agents, etc.
TMC Academy fellowships are held in a virtual classroom environment on Zoom. Participants are encouraged to engage in discussions making use of their camera and microphone in order to recreate the face-to-face experience.
In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentor.
This radiology course is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
- Review the imaging findings of common and uncommon focal liver lesions
- Discuss the use of extracellular and hepatobiliary contrast agents
- Recognise the potential pitfalls in liver imaging
- Learn how to use LI-RADS
Programme will include
- Lectures covering a wide variety of topics including benign and malignant hepatic diseases in non-cirrhotic, cirrhotic and oncological patients
- Individual case reading and interpretation on provided cases
- Group case discussion of the selected cases
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Access to presentation slides, session recordings, and other course materials
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship
- Your own personal dashboard and course materials on TMC Academy online platform
- Certificate of attendance - An application has been made to the UEMS/EBR for CME accreditation of this event
Level II - General radiologist
Group Discounts for Radiology Education
TMC Academy is happy to offer group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please email us at email@example.com
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
Dual core 1.85 Ghz
Dual core 2 Ghz
Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.