A successful fellowship will provide you with knowledge that can help you address your ongoing clinical challenges, as well as future pursuits.
The MSK fellowship that TMC Academy offers includes an overview of the most common joints in practice with a daily presentation, individual case readings from the TMC Academy teaching file with group-based case read-outs. Standard reporting templates are used in order to help you navigate and write high-quality reports.
Tailored programmes can be offered if requested well in advance.
Participation in this fellowship, limited to a maximum of six radiologists, will enhance and strengthen your knowledge in musculoskeletal MRI interpretation.
At the end of the programme you will be able to comfortably identify and report on common pathology seen in daily practice, including in the sports field.
- Upgrade your knowledge by immersion in a learning environment without distraction of daily practice
- Become familiar and feel confident with basic and advanced MSK pathology as encountered in daily practice
- Discriminate common variants from pathology
- Learn to construct a good quality report through the use of structured reporting templates
Programme will include
- Lectures on common pathology of the knee, shoulder, wrist, ankle, elbow and hip
- Individual reporting on provided cases with supervision of Mentor
- Group case discussion of the reported cases
Level II - General radiologist
Intermediate level. The fellowship is aimed towards senior radiology trainees as well as general radiologists