A unique combination of hands-on reporting with 40 real-life abdominal MRI cases accompanied by focused self-study and 4 online sessions which will help you to improve your abdominal MRI diagnostic skills.
- Understand the role of MRI examination technique in the proper evaluation of abdominal parenchymal organs
- Learn more about the frequent and the unusual MR findings of pathologic abdominal conditions
- Be aware of the significance of MRI imaging in the differential diagnosis of abdominal diseases
This online training on abdominal MRI will focus on the typical MRI appearance of lesions of the parenchymal abdominal organs, with a special focus on detailed MR anatomy and the role of examination technique. You will learn how to detect and characterize clinically relevant lesions and do an appropriate differential diagnosis.
This interactive course will give you direct feedback on all your reported cases including case-statistics and annotated image solutions.
What does this course include?
Lifetime access to:
- 40 selected real abdominal MRI cases for you report on our Image Reporting Simulator
- 4 online recorded sessions with an approximate duration of 4 hours
The reading of the cases is self-managed with no mentoring support.
Topics covered on online lectures:
- MRI of the Liver - benign lesions
- MRI of the Liver - malignant lesions
- MRI of the Pancreas
- MRI of the Kidneys
Level II - General radiologist
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
|Memory (RAM):||2 Gigabyte||8 Gigabyte||16 Gigabyte|
|Processor (CPU):||Dual core 1.85 Ghz||Dual core 2 Ghz||Quad core 2.5 Ghz|
|Speed:||10 Mbps||25 Mbps|
|Browser:||Safari *||Chrome **|
- * Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
- ** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.
Andras Palko M.D. Ph.D.
Consultant radiologist at TMC and professor of Radiology at University of Szeged, Hungary
Professor András Palkó, M.D, Ph. D. has extensive clinical as well as academic experience. Dr Palko has been working with abdominal CT and MRI for 25 years. He is the author of 90 peer reviewed papers and over 40 books and book chapters, invited speaker of international scientific and educational conferences, co-founder and faculty member of the European School of Radiology and examiner for the European Diploma in Radiology