Radiologists who are new to or would like to become more confident on reporting whole body MRI will find the fellowship useful.
The online whole body MRI in myeloma fellowship that TMC academy offers includes an overview of the main indications to perform whole body MRI in myeloma; implementation and reporting; applications from diagnosis through to surveillance, response assessment and restaging.
Each module starts with a lecture. After the lecture you will be challenged with practicing on real anonymised key cases from the TMC academy teaching file.
Maximum number of seats: 10
- Understand current international guidance and evidence for use of whole body MRI in myeloma
- Become familiar and feel confident with basic and early advanced whole body MRI in myeloma as encountered in daily practice
- Discriminate common variants from pathology to avoid pitfalls
- Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reporting
Programme will include
- Lectures on evidence and guidelines; implementation and reporting; Normal findings and pitfalls; indications from diagnosis and beyond; future horizons.
- Individual reading on provided cases. Access to the cases will be provided one week prior to the course.
- Group case discussion of the reported cases.
Level III - Subspecialisation training
Radiologists with little or with early advanced knowledge in whole body MRI in myeloma will benefit most from the fellowship.
The training platform runs entirely in the browser but the online PACS places a considerable load on the hardware and internet connection when viewing and loading cases.
||Dual core 1.85 Ghz
||Dual core 2 Ghz
||Quad core 2.5 Ghz
* Tested with Safari on iPad 9.7 (2017), should also work on Android with Chrome. User interface not optimized for smaller screens. Large cases (more than 600 images) are not able to be opened on tablet or mobile devices due to memory constraints.
** Firefox, Edge and Safari also work but might not provide an equally smooth experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.