This fellowship includes an overview of the main indications to perform whole body MRI in myeloma; implementation and reporting; applications from diagnosis through to surveillance, response assessment and restaging.
Participation in this fellowship with 10 radiologists maximum ensures a personal learning environment where you will enhance and strengthen your own and each other’s knowledge. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of the radiologist mentors.
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9:00 to 5:00pm) so participants will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
This fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, an EACCME Trusted Provider.
"Dr. Messiou and Dr. Koh are really enthusiastic and personable. A very enjoyable course. Pitched (for me at least) at the right level - I think all delegates were of a similar level of clinical experience/myeloma imaging service delivery which helped."
Dr. Ewen Robertson, United Kingdom (Online Fellow, Nov 2021)
"Christina and Mo were excellent in their teaching and enthusiasm. It will be very useful to start the process of setting up a myeloma MRI service."
Dr. Amdad Ahmed, United Kingdom (Online Fellow, Nov 2021)
"Two excellent presenters, engaging, supportive and experts in their field"
Dr. David Gracey, United Kingdom (Online Fellow, Nov 2021)
Maximum number of seats: 10
Only one seat left
- Understand current international guidance and evidence for use of whole body MRI in myeloma
- Become familiar and feel confident with basic and early advanced whole body MRI in myeloma as encountered in daily practice
- Discriminate common variants from pathology to avoid pitfalls
- Learn to construct an adequate report through structured reporting
Programme will include
- Lectures on evidence and guidelines; implementation and reporting; Normal findings and pitfalls; indications from diagnosis and beyond; future horizons.
- Individual reporting on selected cases with supervision/ immediate feedback by the radiologist mentors
- Group case discussion
- Workstations provided by TMC for the training week
- Access to all course materials via TMCA platform, including discussed cases (for 1 year following course)
- Daily lunches and coffee breaks with your peers and radiologist mentors
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the specialized radiologist mentors
- Certificate of attendance