The imaging modalities will include radiographs, US, DECT, and multiparametric MRI with DWI and perfusion MRIs.
The learners will gain knowledge of both basic and advanced imaging features of the above conditions with common and uncommon presenting and differentiating examples.
Participation in this fellowship, limited to a maximum of 10 radiologists, will enhance and strengthen your knowledge in rheumatology and arthritis evaluation. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of Dr. Chhabra. A successful fellowship will provide you with knowledge that can help you address your ongoing clinical challenges, as well as future pursuits.
Enjoy Your Stay In Barcelona
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9:00 to 5:00pm) so you will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
Musculoskeletal MRI Courses - Combine and Save:
Looking to maximise your travels and dive deep into MSK MRI?
Join us also on 3-5 June at Dr. Chhabra's Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors - Basic and Advanced Imaging and save with our MSK Combo Deal, while also enjoying a weekend to visit beautiful Barcelona!
6 intensive fellowship days at:
Interested in combining these 2 fellowships? Send us an email and we can provide you with more details about this exclusive deal.
Accreditation and CME Certificates
This radiology fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, a European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) Trusted Provider.
Read more about CME/CPD credit and get to know which european countries and which international countries recognise it on the EACCME website.
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category credits once they are granted (an application has been submitted to the EACCME). Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at https://edhub.ama-assn.org
- Learn key differentiating clinical and imaging features of various common and uncommon rheumatologic conditions.
- Understand the role of advanced imaging in MSK practice and arthritis assessment, including DECT,
- Colour doppler, DWI, and MR perfusion imaging.
- Gain knowledge of role of radiologist in multidisciplinary care of rheumatologic conditions
Programme will include
- General overview of imaging modalities and their use case scenarios for arthritis assessment.
- Didactic sessions on basic and advanced imaging modality diagnostic features of various rheumatologic and arthritis conditions.
- Interactive rheumatology case readings for improved understanding and evaluation process for differential diagnosis of a spectrum of arthropathies.
- Plenty of time for Q&A with Dr. Chhabra
- Access to discussed cases prior to and after the fellowship
- Certificate of attendance - An application has been made to the UEMS/EBR for CME accreditation of this event
Level II - General radiologist
This is an intermediate-level MSK imaging training geared toward general radiologists (Level II). However, in a small group with plenty of one-on-one time with the radiologist mentor, there will be some flexibility within the programme for each participant.
Payment & Group Discounts
For payment by credit or debit card
please proceed with the online checkout by clicking on the SIGN UP blue button.
For a bank transfer
please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following details:
1. Full name (or company name)
2. Full address (or company address)
3. ID/Passport number (or business tax identification number)
4. Fellowship name
TMC Academy is happy to offer group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please reach out for details.