The imaging modalities will include radiographs, US, DECT, Dixon imaging and multiparametric MRI (DWI and perfusion MRI).
The learners will gain knowledge of both basic and advanced imaging features of the benign and malignant bone and soft tissue tumors, soft tissue and bone lesions mimicking neoplasia, with common and uncommon presenting and differentiating examples.
Participation in this MSK fellowship, limited to a maximum of 10 radiologists, will enhance and strengthen your knowledge in Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors. In this small group environment among your peers, you are free to ask questions, make mistakes, and learn together with the support of Dr. Chhabra. A successful fellowship will provide you with knowledge that can help you address your ongoing clinical challenges, as well as future pursuits.
Enjoy Your Stay In Barcelona
The fellowship will run during working hours (approximately 9 to 5 pm) so you will be free to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona in the evenings and weekend should you choose to extend your stay.
Musculoskeletal MRI Courses - Combine and Save:
Looking to maximise your travels and dive deep into MSK MRI?
Join us also on 29-31 May at Dr. Chhabra's Comprehensive Rheumatology and Arthritis Evaluation- Basic and Advanced Imaging Modalities and save with our MSK Combo Deal, while also enjoying a weekend to visit beautiful Barcelona!
6 intensive fellowship days at:
Interested in combining these 2 fellowships? Send us an email and we can provide you with more details about this exclusive deal.
Accreditation and CME Certificates
This radiology mini fellowship is organised by TMC Academy, a European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) Trusted Provider.
Read more about CME/CPD credit and get to know which european countries and which international countries recognise it on the EACCME website.
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category credits once they are granted (an application has been submitted to the EACCME). Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at https://edhub.ama-assn.org
- Gain knowledge of basic and advanced imaging techniques for assessment of musculoskeletal tumor conditions.
- Learn common and uncommon differentiating imaging features of various types of soft tissue and bone tumours.
- Learn the role of DECT, colour doppler, T1 and T2 Dixon, DWI and perfusion imaging in musculoskeletal tumor assessment.
- Gain knowledge of the role of radiologist in multidisciplinary care in musculoskeletal oncology and oncologic surgery.
Programme will include
- General overview of imaging modalities and their use case scenarios for musculoskeletal tumor assessment.
- Didactic sessions on basic and advanced imaging modality diagnostic features of various musculoskeletal soft tissue and
- bone tumors.
- Structured and interactive case readings on common and uncommon manifestations of various bone and soft tissue tumours and incidentalomas.
- Introduction and discussion of structured reporting of bone and soft tissue tumors including how to classify and dictate management of these lesions using RADS systems- ST-RADS and OT-RADS.
- Plenty of time for Q&A with the radiologist mentor
- Access to discussed cases before and after the fellowship
- Certificate of attendance - An application has been made to the UEMS/EBR for CME accreditation of this event.
Level II - General radiologist
This is an intermediate level MSK training geared toward general radiologists (Level II). However, in a small group with plenty of one-on-one time with the radiologist mentor, there will be some flexibility within the programme for each participant.
Payment & Group Discounts
For payment by credit or debit card
please proceed with the online checkout by clicking on the SIGN UP blue button.
For a bank transfer
please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following details:
1. Full name (or company name)
2. Full address (or company address)
3. ID/Passport number (or business tax identification number)
4. Fellowship name
TMC Academy is happy to offer group discounts to support radiology education within hospitals or practices. Please reach out for details.